Extracted from the kernels of the plum seed, the oil is full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids that help moisturise your skin and improve its elasticity and texture. Plum oil has a wonderfully light consistency and is quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it velvety soft and moisturised.
Plum kernel oil has a comedogenic level of 2 meaning it is has low likelihood of clogging pores. High in oleic acid it is perfect for dry, sensitive and mature skin and also helps relieve skin problems such as eczema and dermatitis. Plum oil is also beneficial for excessively oily and acne-prone skin.
Plum oil can be used in the hair too to prevent damage and restore the hair’s moisture balance.
1. Moisturises the skin: Plum oil is rich in fatty acids that help keep the skin soft and moisturised. It helps reduce dryness and flaking, leaving the skin smooth and supple.
2. Reduces inflammation: Plum oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce redness and irritation. It can also help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
3. Fights free radicals: Plum oil is full of antioxidants that help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It can help reduce the signs of aging and keep skin looking plump and youthful.
4. Improves skin tone: Plum oil can help even skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots. It can also help reduce the appearance of scars and blemishes.
5. Protects the skin: Plum oil can help protect the skin from environmental damage such as sunlight and pollution.
All NAUDE oils may be used on face, body, and hair!
HOW TO USE
Morning and/or evening on clean and moist skin instead of your usual facial cream. Usually only 2 to 3 drops of oil is sufficient. For best moisturising effect, use oil on top of a hydrating serum or face mist – oils build a protective barrier that locks the underlying moisture and active ingredients into our skin. You can also apply plum oil to the ends of damp hair to protect against UV and heat damage.
Store in a cool, dark place – if stored correctly, it will last up to 18 months after opening. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Avoid eye contact.
MORE ABOUT PLUM OIL