By agreeing to receive newsletters via email, you confirm that you are informed that:
1. Your email address will be used for the purpose to send commercial notices related to SoulFood OÜ services and products;
2. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide IT structures and email platforms;
3. You have a right to make rectifications of the inserted personal data, or revoke your consent to receive the commercial notices at any time;
4. SoulFood OÜ will cease sending commercial notices as soon as your request is processed (please note that processing of the request depends on technological capacities to act on your request, which may take up to five days);
5. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent, or, in certain cases, until the necessity to retain evidence of the received consent expires.
Additional information is available in the Terms and Conditions.
In this Cookies Policy, any use of the words “you”, “yours” or similar expressions shall mean any user of this website whatsoever. Terms such as “we”, “us, “our” or similar expressions shall mean NAUDE, SoulFood OÜ.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computers hard drive. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to remember useful information, such as your login details, and can contribute to ease of use when navigating a website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
Cookies on our website are used for a variety of different purposes, but generally speaking their use breaks down into the following categories:
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
2. Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of users of our website and see how such users navigate through our website. This helps to improve how our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
3. Functionality Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our website and make it easier for you to use. For example, such cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the website and asked to remain logged in to it
4. Targeting Cookies: These record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will then use this information to make advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
HOW TO RESTRICT AND ERASE COOKIES
If you wish to restrict, block or erase the cookies, such option is ensured upon changing settings of the browser you use. You cannot opt-out of use of the essential and functional cookies, because without them it is not possible to ensure the functionality of the Website. You cannot opt-out of use of the analytical cookies either because they are necessary for us to improve the performance of the Website.