1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We currently accept Direct Bank Transfers and Paypal payments. If you choose to pay via Bank Transfer you will be sent the details shortly after placing your order. You are then advised to email your official payment order receipt so that your order can be despatched promptly.
PRICING & TAXES
1. All prices are quoted in Euros and include VAT. The cost of our ingredients & packaging materials vary and we therefore reserve the right to change our product prices without prior notice. This does not apply to orders already placed & paid in full.
2. All prices are quoted ex-works and do not include shipping and transportation cost. Postage will be charged as stated on the website, unless otherwise arranged with the customer. We reserve the right to change & amend our postage prices.
1. Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination. Sales consultants are happy to provide freight quotes before processing payment if requested at the time the order is placed.
2. All orders are shipped via local post services. Omniva or ITELLA SmartPost within Estonia. You can choose standard shipping, or tracked shipping method.
3. Orders placed over the weekends/public holidays are being dealt with the following business day.
4. Please allow up to 5 working days for your order to be processed and dispatched.
5. We accept no responsibility for loss resulting from delivery delays. Please allow up to 10 working days (starting from the date you’ve received an email about your order being completed) for your order to arrive before filing in a complaint.
6. We reserve the right to change & amend our postage prices. For any requests please contact us directly.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
1. You may cancel your order at any time before dispatch.
2. Orders can not be cancelled once completed. Please note that due to hygiene and storage reasons we can not accept returns if you change your mind once the products have already been dispatched.
3. We only replace errors made by us and therefor gladly pay for return shipment.
4. Any discrepancies must be reported within 14 days of receiving your order. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 21 days from receipt of your order.
5. We must be notified of incorrect, missing or damaged products within 3 days of receipt. We accept no responsibility for goods damaged in transit, though it is at our discretion that we may send you a replacement. All orders are checked carefully before dispatch & products included are marked off on a list to minimise the chance of a product missing from your parcel. Please check your order carefully before contacting to advise of a missing product.
6. The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions. Therefor returns and exchanges will not be offered for the reason of general dissatisfaction.
- ALWAYS read WARNINGS/PRECAUTIONS carefully prior using any of our products. It is your responsibility to know any of your allergies, intolerances, or conditions considering the cosmetic ingredients (named on the label under INCI or on web shop under common names) in NAUDE products that may lead to occurance of undesired reactions. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the ingredients, please contact NAUDE and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Do not eat any of our products, give to children, use on children, use on pregnant, or use on sensitive individuals.
- If you have any medical concerns about using our products, some of which contain essential oils that should not be used when pregnant, lactating, or with certain medical conditions, please consult your medical practitioner.
- The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions. ALWAYS read storage information carefully. Products should be kept in their original packaging and stored away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures such as a radiator, window or fire as some products can fade, deteriorate or sweat if left in direct light or heat. As products are handmade, slight variations in colour, size or scent may occur between batches.
- NAUDE reserves the right to change the appearance, packaging, and scent, or withdraw any products at any time.
HEALTH & SAFETY
1. We do not accept responsibility for the misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion and check with a professional if in doubt.
2. By purchasing our products you recognise and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that NAUDE will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
1. Our products are not preserved with synthetic substances such as parabens or phenoxyethanol. All our products have a shelf life of a minimum of 6 months unopened, and 2-3 months from opening.
2. Most products will be usable for longer, however their quality may deteriorate. To avoid disappointment, please start using your products as soon as possible after purchase and keep them away from sun or heat. Please avoid stocking up – just like with fresh food, you are best buying only what you are likely to use within a few months.
3. All products are checked carefully before dispatch to the customer. We cannot be held responsible for deterioration of the products due to the customers incorrect storage conditions i.e., exposure to direct sunlight, frost, humidity or heat etc. The customer should ensure that the products are kept in cool and dry, stable conditions.
6. We do not accept responsibility for damage or defect of goods arising from incorrect storage or use by the customer. We accept no liability for loss or consequential damage arising from the goods supplied.
1. This website summarises our best current knowledge of the health and safety hazard information of the product.
2. This website is thus, intended only as a guide to the appropriate precautionary using the products.
3. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose.
4. By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. We recommend that you make a patch test on your skin. If no reaction occurs, you can continue using the product. NAUDE accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products. All representations relating to purpose of use are excluded to the full extent permitted by law and we accept no liability.
The privacy and security of your personal information is our priority. NAUDE is committed to protecting your privacy and will never disclose your personal details to anybody. We use the information you provide to complete orders, keep you informed of the progress of your order & to send you further information. If you register your e-mail with us for our newsletter or for new product updates, your e-mail address will never be passed on to third parties.